Shipping & Returns
- Orders takes 2-5 business days to ship.
- UK deliveries are sent via Royal Mail 1st class which aims to get parcels delivered within 3 working days but may take longer.
All international deliveries are sent via Royal mail and their delivery partners, dependant on the landing country.
Royal Mail aims to get the parcel delivered in 5-10 working days. Please note that we are unable to resolve postal problems with late deliveries as these parcels are not tracked. You can choose to have tracked shipping at checkout.
- All orders are subject to customs fees
- Coconut Palm is NOT responsible for custom fees incurred by customer when importing our goods.
- If you are unable to pay additional custom fees and choose to have the package returned to us, you’ll receive a refund for the cost of the product.
- Please check with your local postal service. Some international orders are awaiting pickup without notice.
- Please be advised if you do not choose to track your item it's your responsibility if the item is lost in the post. We highly recommend tracking your item.
- If your item has not arrived after 10 days of ordering in the UK – 30 days transit, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Returns & Refunds
- International orders are not eligible for returns.
- All products must be unworn, unwashed, and in otherwise perfect condition to be considered for refund.
- You have 14 days after delivery to initiate a refund or an exchange.
- After return order is received, please allow 2-3 business days for refund.
- If your order received free shipping and is returned, a flat fee of £3.50 will be deducted from your return total. This helps us buffer the cost of shipping.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not comply with the conditions stated above.
- We are unable to process refunds for items sent to an address that was provided and/or entered incorrectly during checkout.